20 March 2016

Shakespeare in the making??

  No comments    
Hello dear bumblebees!

In the previous class, our lecturer, the very fabulous Madam Fiza had asked us to post a self-portrait drawn by ourselves so that our readers can have an idea on how we looked like.

But since both Tasha and I would rather burn someone’s car instead of posting two incredible, beautiful (uhuk-uhuk) drawings of ourselves, we rather post these poems instead to let you guys know a bit of ourselves.

Don’t judge okay!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Gosh, where do I start?
I’m horrible at writing, I prefer theatrical acting.
I like pinks I like black, those two colours represent me best.
I am a city girl who loves the outdoors, my dream is to see the world more.
My spirit animals are Unicorns and Gordon Ramsey,
I have a slight obsession with all things pretty.
I can be annoying, confident and bitchy, yup that’s me.
But I still cry every time Jack dies leaving Rose behind.
Unlucky in love unfortunately, I built a wall around me.
I am a handful but trust me, you’ll never get bored of me.

- Zaty -





 I am,,,

I am a Girl,
I am a Person.
I am a Human,
Why can’t you see?


I am here,
I am waiting,
I am searching,
For something real.
-Tasha-

0 comments:

Post a Comment